An enology analytical laboratory provides, in addition to physicochemical analysis for quality control of musts and wines, comprehensive advisory and technical assistance services in the field and the cellar:
The enological approach is part of the valorization of the terroirs, the typicity, and the clients’ know-how. Thus, this technical guidance makes it possible to reach the set joint objectives.
The cellaring advice relies on the following:
- Personalized and scientific support based on specific locality knowledge;
- Analysis on demand: The laboratory recommends the best-suited enological analysis and consulting services for the submitted wines;
- The regional experience acquired since the laboratory’s creation, and over the vintages, is a significant asset for winegrowers;
- Product Adaptation Marketing Strategy: The advisory support helps winemakers adapt their range of products to the aimed market’s demand while respecting their wishes in expressing their wines’ specific identity.
The technical advisory services in the field establish the bond between the vine and the wine. It allows us to adapt early to the set objectives and guarantee quality grapes’ elaboration within different vintages.
- This support allows better terroirs optimization and valorization in early targeting problems and areas of improvement.
- The interest in this approach has been confirmed over time with the evolution toward organic farming, High Environmental Value (HVE in French) certification development, and sulfite-free or low-input wines.
- The laboratory’s services also involve monitoring the teams in place and carrying out various administrative procedures. In addition, we can advise on phytopharmaceutical products as an independent, “Certiphyto Conseil ” accredited laboratory and offer strategic and specific advice as needed.