- Providing support for winery design projects in close collaboration with architects;
- Assisting throughout the acquisition and establishment of vineyards.
- Mapping of terroirs and defining planting or uprooting strategies;
- Advising in viticultural investments and mechanical maintenance practices;
- Coordinating soil preparation and maintenance;
- Reviewing vigor analysis, pruning technique strategy and plant material adaptation for each site selection;
- Conducting and monitoring the wine-growing operations and providing training for the vineyard teams;
- Monitoring harvesting maturity, setting optimal harvesting dates and determining the vatting plan for the grapes.
Vinification and Maturing Management
- Determining the plot harvesting and crop handling strategies;
- Advising on a vinification protocol by grape variety and quality;
- Providing consultancy on extraction techniques and duration;
- Selecting breeding pathways.
Vineyard Floor Management
- Assessing soil physical quality: structure, cohesion, compaction, infiltration, etc.;
- Evaluating soil biological quality: microbiological activity and soil fauna diversity;
- Improving soil quality: controlled organic matter additions, adaptive soil work, use of specific plant cover.
Phytosanitary Monitoring and Guidance
- Performing property audits to assess strengths and weaknesses better;
- Carrying out biosecurity controls in the vineyard;
- Providing decision-making tools and informed recommendations, etc.;
- Assisting in conversion to organic and/or biodynamic viticultural practices.
Biodiversity Monitoring and Upscaling Viticultural Solutions
- Assessing vineyard agroecosystems;
- Assessing flora and fauna in the vineyard;
- Evaluating biodiversity-friendly and biodiversity-unfriendly operations;
- Developing and maintaining agroecological infrastructures and improving vineyard practices.