Faced with all these subtleties imposed by wine legislation, it becomes imperative to surround oneself with a legal advisor specialized in the sector. Accordingly, WI&NE selects passionate and competent wine lawyers and attorneys who follow the association’s smart simplicity and cooperation philosophy.
Our wine lawyers will also interface on your behalf with key agricultural organizations, authorities, and other stakeholders. Of course, in case of unexpected issues in running your wine estate, such as litigation settlement, legal assistance, etc., they will promptly respond.
From your initial property search to the daily operations management of your wine estate, you can put your trust in our WI&NE law experts to:
- Recommend the most efficient legal and fiscal scheme for investors interested in French vineyard acquisitions, whether purchasing assets or shares.
- Advise investors on the most efficient legal acquisition structures in France and abroad. Our mastery of international taxation enables investors to optimize their acquisitions from a tax perspective.
- Support investors in the legal and tax audit of targeted properties.
- Draft the legal documents related to the vineyard acquisition (protocol, guarantees, etc.).
- Acting as interface with agricultural organizations such as CDOA (French Departmental Agriculture Advisory Committees), SAFER (French Land Development & Rural Settlement Corporation), etc.
- Advise foreign vineyard investors on obtaining French residence permits.
Top Legal Consulting Firms:
Drafting of the most efficient legal and fiscal scheme – Advising on the most efficient legal structures – Implementing tax optimization strategies – Drafting of legal documents (protocol, guarantees) – Acting as interface with agricultural organizations – Accompanying foreign investors in their administrative procedures, particularly obtaining French residence permits.