A general building company that has specialized in many fields of activity over the past 30 years, DUNE CONSTRUCTIONS broadens its offer with wine estate projects of various natures:
- Vineyard buildings;
- Winery facilities (harvest reception area, vinification cellar, barrel cellar, bottling facility, wine cellar)
- Wine tourism and tasting rooms, reception halls;
- Administrative offices;
- Property renovation, etc.
We carry out design and construction assignments, global performance contracts, general contracting, and structural work in partnership with project managers and specialized companies.
Flagship projects can be seen all over the Bordeaux appellations: Médoc, Saint-Émilion, Pessac-Léognan, etc. Here are a few examples:
- We have built the MOON HARBOUR whisky distillery and its aging cellar in a bunker in Bordeaux.
- We work at BARDINET, a French spirits group in Blanquefort.
- We participated in the works of Châteaux LYNCH-BAGES in Pauillac and LABEGORCE in Margaux.
- We are renovating the wine center and guest rooms at Château de CLOTTE in Les Salles-de-Castillon.
- We built the Crémant storehouses and the Grands Chais de France de-alcoholization facility in Landiras.
- We completed the restructuring of Château LOUIS in Saint-Christophe-des-Bardes and the creation of Château TOULOUZE storehouses in Vayres.
- Finally, we are carrying out the enlargement and renovation of Château JEAN-BLANC in Saint-Pey-d’Armens.
- DUNE CONSTRUCTIONS engages in respecting commitments, actively listening and best supporting the customer, and applying sustainable and responsible development in a CSR approach.
- DUNE CONSTRUCTIONS develops the know-how and skills necessary to ensure your projects’ success.