LES CHAMPS DU DROIT is a legal professional network dedicated to the agricultural sector.
Do you wish to be advised by lawyers who master the constraints of your professional industry? Do you want to have access to a multidisciplinary support team?
LES CHAMPS DU DROIT is a network of lawyers devoted to agriculture, providing you with all the legal skills and expertise essential to defend your interests.
Alone we go faster; together, we go further.
European subsidies, ‘greening’ CAP aid, organic farming, sustainable agriculture, or High Environmental Value (HVE in French):
- Defense of the landscape;
- Environmental odors and public nuisance law;
- Environmental Taxation: Participation in the extended producer responsibility (EPR) schemes, tariffs, environmental taxes, etc.;
- Waste management and recycling legislation and strategies: illegal dumps, landfills, departmental anti-waste law for household and similar waste (PDMA in French);
- Water catchment areas or Nomenclature of Facilities, Structures, Works and Activities (IOTA in French) impacting water resources and aquatic environments;
- Registration, declaration, or authorization procedures for Classified Installation for Environment Protection (ICPE in French).
- Building permits, prior declaration of works, modifying building permits, demolition permits, development permits, etc.;
- Reserved lands for local public facilities (ER in French) and Local Urban Planning (PLU in French);
- Risk prevention plans: Flood Risk Prevention Plan, Forest Fire Risk Prevention Plan, Technological Risk Prevention Plan (PPRI/PPRIF/PPRT in French);
- Boundaries and easements (Right of Way and Right to Views);
- Peril and insalubrity decrees;
- Site analysis before agricultural property sale;
- Contesting infringement decisions of controlled appellation zones or vine, flower, medicinal plant, or essential oil cultivation zones;
- Defense of landscapes, heritage sites, and historical monuments;
- Litigation against the French Architectural Review Board (ABF in French).
- Litigation before the Expropriation Court to increase the amount of the primary and accessory indemnities specific to the agricultural sector;
- Appeal against Declarations of Public Utility (DUP in French);
- Appeal against pre-emptive urban rights;
- Pre-emptive right for the benefit of forest owners.
Isabelle POITOUT at a glance:
- Member of the PARIS Bar;
- Specialist in Environmental Law/Urban Planning/Land Protection/Expropriation;
- Ph.D. in Public Law and Certificate of Proficiency in Wine Estates Administration from the University of Wine of Suze-la-Rousse;
- Founder of LES CHAMPS du DROIT, a legal professional network dedicated to the agricultural sector.
- Co-president of the Environment Commission of the French Association of Business Consulting Lawyers (ACE in French).