A specialist in wine-industry surveying combines multiple skills. He is an expert in topographical measurements and may be a defendant, a lay, or an expert witness in court. These competencies allow him to best advise his clients, whether owners or investors, to enhance and guarantee their property.
CABINET ROQUE also has a road and networks design office to assist the project owner in design, cost, and project management. In addition, you can call on our firm to accompany you in your projects and prepare your investment for either :
- Drawing up georeferenced property plans based on GPS readings and cadastral documentation with identification of the various grape varieties, types of crops, and surfaces;
- Performing control and mapping surveys of planted vineyard areas registered on the Farm Return Sheet and extracted from the Computerized Vineyard Register (CVI in French) established by the General Directorate of Customs and Indirect Taxes (DGDDI in French);
- Participating in reorganizing the cadastral boundary with the General Directorate of Public Finances (DGFIP) to facilitate the uprooting and planting declarations;
- Performing construction surveys, building set-outs, and contour surveys using 3D modeling scanners (interior and exterior);
- Engineering and private project management: Road mapping, designing survey control point networks, assisting project owners with the choice of suppliers, monitoring of works, etc.
Defining land ownership boundaries for conflict prevention: Boundary and subdivision surveys, studying easements relating to land surveying and title examination, defining co-ownership lots in a building or volumes.