Like any investment, a viticultural asset or property can be highly vulnerable to loss, thus requiring customized coverage solutions. The wineries & vineyards insurance agent or broker help establish trusted contact between investors and insurance key players according to their needs. Calling on a winery insurance professional allows the protection of your assets, from vineyard to shelf, while benefiting from the most advantageous contract.
WI&NE supports investors by providing them with the expertise of a general agent/broker in wine insurance whose objective is to undertake the following assignments:
- Securing your investment by organizing the protection of your assets.
- Assisting in the insurable risks inventory of your vineyard and then offering adapted solutions, negotiated with the leading insurance companies in the market.
- Managing your insurance policies over time and ensuring fair compensation for your claims.
SEVEN main risks wineries & vineyard properties may require tailored coverage:
- Multi-risk insurance coverage for operating and residential buildings, equipment, furniture, and stocks;
- Production transit coverage;
- Legal protection of operating wineries;
- Car fleet, agricultural equipment & machinery coverage;
- Vineyard and crop insurance;
- Civil liability coverage for the winery and its managers;
- Travel assistance insurance.