The judicial commissioner is a public and ministerial officer with a monopoly on enforcing legal decisions. By drawing up statements of facts, he can provide material elements of proof and objectively establish the truth about a given situation. Moreover, as a public and ministerial officer, the judicial commissioner has a financial guarantee attached to his civil and professional liability.
WI&NE’s judicial commissioner will assist you in each of the following assignments:
- Investigation Findings: Inventories; Stock and equipment; Vineyard condition; Building condition; Wine analysis; Display of zoning land use application, planning, and authorization; Pre-construction site work (winery construction, renovation, etc.);
- Advice on lease issues.
- Organization of judicial and voluntary auctions (wines, equipment).
- Recovery of debts (invoices, rent, etc.);
- Findings in counterfeit action, online observation;
- Management of contract disputes with suppliers;
- Findings in claims and natural disasters reports;
- Findings in general assembly reports (deliberations, etc.);
- Findings in pre-construction work (winery construction, renovation, etc.);
- Findings in the social field (abandonment of post, unfair competition, serious fault, etc.);
- Leaves, termination of leases.