DYCIA is a research and consulting firm that supports businesses and collective organizations in the wine industry in their Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) strategies. With 18 years of expertise in environmental, social, and governance (ESG) commitments, DYCIA actively contributes to the French standardization committee for Sustainable Development and Social Responsibility.
DYCIA’s support is organized around the following:
- Conducting studies, research, and training on CSR issues and competitiveness (companies, sectors, territories);
- Raising CSR awareness, supporting teams and managers in their transition process;
- Preparing for external ESG and CSR audits and associated labeling;
- Designing ESG management indicators and extra financial reporting per national and international standards;
- Valuing and recognizing the CSR commitments of companies and organizations to all their stakeholders, first and foremost their customers.
DYCIA’s business model is based on creating CSR approaches relying on the human factor for successful wine business digital transformation, internationalization, and individual & collective valorization.