SODAREX AVENIR is an accounting and financial advisory firm for wine sector professionals. At the heart of our concerns is your success.
Thanks to our local roots and experience in the wine industry and trade, we have in-depth knowledge of your issues. We accompany you in all your projects, whether asset development, investment, evaluation, or transmission. We will help and advise you at each step of your viticultural adventure.
Investors, SODAREX AVENIR will assist you in the acquisition of a wine property:
- Valuation of company shares;
- Acquisition audit (accounting, tax, and social audit);
- Determination of the best-suited legal structure to adopt among the various existing ones;
- Provisional budget preparation.
Wine industry professionals, SODAREX AVENIR offers you the ways to optimize your tax and accounting systems:
- Implementation of tailored accounting standards: Production costs that can and cannot be incorporated, valuation of wine aging costs;
- Tax return preparation using optimization tools specific to your sector: Tax Deduction for Investment, Provision for Price Escalation (DPI, PHP in French, etc.);
- Accounting and tax treatment of ‘en primeur’ wine sales;
- Accounting and tax treatment of Provision for Price Escalation (PHP in French);
- Tax optimization of the business and professional assets.
SODAREX AVENIR transforms your accounting into a management tool:
- We develop a management control model tailored to your business needs, an accurate steering tool just for you! Profit & Loss statement, stock valuation by appellation/vintage/color, and profit margin calculations resulting from it;
- We draw activity forecasts for surface area increase, activity scope extension, or financial restructuring.
Viticultural sector and trade players near Bordeaux, SODAREX AVENIR offers you innovative and dedicated solutions:
- Parcel-based implementation of under-activity in vineyards resulting from unintentional crop loss (frost, hail, etc.);
- Financing solutions for long-term assets consisting of equity contributions both directly and through companies such as Agricultural Land Trust (GFV in French);
- Financing search and subsidy application setup (FranceAgriMer).