Our members

Land & Agricultural Experts

  • The profession of Agricultural and Land Expert is regulated by articles L 171-1 and R 171-1 of the Rural Code.
  • These experts intervene in total independence in the event of donations, divisions, successions, joint ownership termination, community liquidations, ISF evaluation, expropriations and leases.
  • In urban and rural areas, they give an estimation of property and land value, commercial, industrial and agricultural premises, ponds, quarries and recreational facilities.
  • They estimate the rental value of housing and farms, commercial rents, business capital, the value of shares in agricultural companies and the value of a company’s assets (property or land).
  • They settle farming exit accounts, undertake inventories, perform technical studies, assess environmental impacts, calculate compensation for damages.
  • They can assist you in negotiations, pre-litigation or litigation matters, expropriation and pre-emption. They carry out technical and patrimonial studies.

Contact our members :

    Your name (required)

    Your email address (required)

    Your phone number (required)

    Your message

    I agree Wi&ne association members use my data to answer my message